Welcome to Simply More Inc.
Which conversations are you avoiding or resisting?
Facilitate means to “make easier or less difficult; to help forward; to assist the progress of.” I specialize in simplifying difficult conversations.
What makes a conversation difficult?
- Relationship history
- Trust levels
- Your emotional relationship to the people involved and impacted, including yourself
- Your internal dialogue, how you think and what you believe
- The conclusions, assumptions, and judgements you have already made
What if you could have a conversation without any blame, judgement or resistance?
I take a ‘coach approach’ to facilitating difficult conversations – why?
- Develop your leadership
- Expand communication skills and capacity
- Call your greatness forward
Who do I facilitate difficult conversations for?
- Business families dealing with succession, transition, and family business conflicts
- Partners in business who are at odds in the face of success, growth, and goals
- Professionals who need exit strategies, that include preparing incoming leaders, personal legacy, and family planning for retirement, and wealth transition
- Families who want to avoid litigation in family estate situations
- Parents who are transitioning from parenting in one household to two homes
What is possible now that you have resolved the tough issues and strengthened your relationships through the conversations?